At Azura Associates, we make your digesters operate as they should. We have over 30 years of hands-on experience in anaerobic digestion and industrial wastewater treatment, gained at client sites across North America, South America, and Europe. Azura is a highly experienced technical execution, regulatory compliance, and operational risk advisory firm.
Azura’s expert team of bioprocess engineers help our clients achieve stable biogas production, generate consistent revenues, and navigate dynamic regulatory environments. Our services include:
- Industrial, food waste, and on-farm Biogas/RNG feasibility studies
- Troubleshooting and optimizing underperforming digesters
- Regulatory compliance support
- Operator coaching and training
- Risk management and technical due diligence
- Commercial dispute and litigation support
Optimize Your Anaerobic Digester
Using our proprietary, evidence-based methodology, we help biogas system owners get their processes right from day one, saving money and time. Learn more about the challenges of anaerobic digester biology and proactive measures which can ensure stable biogas production.